Give to the Alliance
Marshall County Arts & Culture Alliance needs your support! Join the community and business leaders in Marshalltown by sponsoring, attending and donating to the Arts & Culture Alliance. The best way to support Marshall County Arts & Culture Alliance is to donate. Make a 100% tax deductible donation to the Arts & Culture Alliance here.
Thank you for supporting the arts in Marshall County!
The Alliance endowment fund is administered by the Community Foundation of Marshall County, an affiliate organization of the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines. An endowment is a great way to give back to your community and make it a never-ending gift.
HOW TO DONATE:
For more information or questions, please contact our Executive Director, Amber Danielson, at 641-752-2787 or email us!
Support Us When You Shop
Stand Up & Speak Out for the Arts!
At a time when budget cuts are rampant and schools and organizations alike are crunched for funding, it is more important than ever to raise a united voice that the arts are important in our schools and communities.
The Arts aren't limited to fancy sculpture parks and pristine art galleries; the Arts are a collaboration of many things from local theater groups, school music classes, art classes, tourism and historic sites, concerts, business signage, and much more! Communities that have a strong arts presence are stronger and contribute more to their local economy.
How You Can Support the Arts
- Attend local events such as a community play, concert or festival.
- Join a local arts or culture organization.
- Donate to your local arts and culture organizations.
- Volunteer at the next local event or festival.
- Shop at our local arts businesses and retailers:
- Attend School Board forums to ask what they will do to keep arts in schools.
- Send a letter to your City Council person, or county commissioner that you support public art and historic places.
- Send a letter to your state representative showing your support for arts funding.