Give to The Alliance
Marshall County Arts & Culture Alliance needs your support! Join the community and business leaders in Marshalltown by sponsoring, attending and donating to the Arts & Culture Alliance. The best way to support Marshall County Arts & Culture Alliance is to donate. Make a 100% tax deductible donation to the Arts & Culture Alliance here.
Thank you for supporting the arts in Marshall County!
The Alliance endowment fund is ran through the Community Foundation of Marshall County. An endowment is a great way to give back to your community and make it a never-ending gift. Learn more about Iowa endowment funds.
For more information, please contact Amber Danielson at 641-752-2787 or email us!
Support Us When You Shop
Stand Up & Speak Out for the Arts!
At a time when budget cuts are rampant and schools and organizations alike are crunched for funding, it is more important than ever to raise a united voice that the arts are important in our schools and communities.
The Arts aren't limited to fancy sculpture parks and pristine art galleries; the Arts are a collaboration of many things from local theater groups, school music classes, art classes, tourism and historic sites, concerts, business signage, and much more! Communities that have a strong arts presence are stronger and contribute more to their local economy.
How You Can Support the Arts
- Attend local events such as a community play, concert or festival.
- Join a local arts or culture organization.
- Donate to your local arts and culture organizations.
- Volunteer at the next local event or festival.
- Shop at our local arts businesses and retailers:
- Attend School Board forums to ask what they will do to keep arts in schools.
- Send a letter to your City Council person, or county commissioner that you support public art and historic places.
- Send a letter to your state representative showing your support for arts funding.